Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Sophie





Happy Valentine's Day Sophie! We miss you so so much. I know you are sending us the beautiful sunshine that we have today.

Sarah wore the Valentine's shirt that you wore when you were her age. She looked so cute. She got it all dirty, so we had to change her into the Valentine dress that Grandma got her. I was sad though, because Grandma said she had another in 5T just for you, because she bought them last year on clearance. I miss not being able to put you two in matching clothes!

These pictures were from Valentine's Day last year. Remember all the snow we had? We had so much fun sledding. You had a hard time smiling for the camera. Now I know why you tired out so easily, and why you had such a hard time climbing up that little hill.

I miss you Sophie girl. You are my tootle bug and you are in my heart always, but today I'm holding you oh so close!
XOXOXOX

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....and you, Marc, Sarah and Sophie are all in Poppys and my heart. So much love being sent to you.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I thought about you today and how you should be getting Sophie ready for a Valentine's Day party at preschool. I am so sorry.
I know this next week will be filled with so many memories of what you were doing last year at this time-the last days before your life forever changed. We are sending extra love and prayers and hope to you and Marc and Sarah.
With love,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Emily, I sure do love you. Aunt Lynne

Anonymous said...

ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS:

Please join us in prayer for Angel Sophie’s family and the families on our Angel Wings Remembers prayer lists on Tuesday, February 19th, between the hours of 8-9 p.m. EST.

"Forever in Our Hearts" _______________________

"Love shortens time, charms the hours. Love is invincible. Many waters cannot quench it, nor floods drown it. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved." ~~ Anonymous. Source: "Blessings" for Thursday, February 14th.

Polly from Angel Wings Remembers

debhmom3 said...

I know you don't know us, but I wanted you to know that we still remember you in prayer....

The Hunsakers

Anonymous said...

Marc, Emily, and Sarah-
Sending extra loving thoughts and prayers your way today.
Paula

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

Emily and Marc, So many of us are with you in prayers and in spirit today. God bless you both. Keep strong and close and know that you are loved. Aunt Lynne

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. What a beautiful little angel is Sophie, watching over you and her little sister. May all the wonderful memories of Sophie stay in your heart and keep you close to her forever. You are a wonderful mother and give me so much strength.

Karin from California

Anonymous said...

When I was walking to the club after dinner last evening people were looking up at the sky and there was a big rainbow over Seattle and I knew Sophie was watching over us.
We love you.
Poppy