Friday, July 25, 2008

2008 Race T-shirts!

We know there were many people who registered late or who just came for the after race activities, and didn't get a t-shirt, but were interested in one, for themselves or for friends. Well, we ordered more!!

At this point, we have talked to or left messages for all those who were actually on our list for t-shirts, however, not all of those are still interested. So, that means there are t-shirts available for anybody...first come, first serve!!

The t-shirts are available for a minimum $5.00 donation and there are still a variety of sizes left, except XXL. If you are interested in a t-shirt from our first annual Smiles For Sophie Forever 5K Run/1 Mile Walk, please contact Kristin Van Euwen at pkvaneuwen@oh.rr.com or 440-781-1179.

Thanks so much for your support!!

Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, as always, as another "6th" passes by.
Paula

Beth said...

I found your website in the Flint Journal. I am just wondering if you live in Michigan. I live in Fenton Mi. I am so very sorry for the loss of Sophie and it breaks my heart. I have been fighting the spraying of mosquitos here in my township because of the fact that they are spraying neurotoxins all over and they can cause cancer in Children. This is why I was curious to where you might live. Thank you for your time,
God Bless
Beth
Fenton MI

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as another month goes by. We saw a rainbow by the beach and I prayed for Sophie.