Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Avon Lake Lottery Fundraiser


I wanted to get this info on here ASAP, as I know Emily is working on an update too that I am sure she will post in the next day or two and because this fundraiser ends in just 6 days. Things have just been very crazy since they arrived home last Thursday...even less time to spend on the computer. I was able to be there on Thursday evening and then spent most of the weekend with Emily, Sophie, and my family in MI, and of course I am always so happy to spend the time with them. I will let Emily provide all the updates as a lot has been going on since the last post here.

Anyway, Carroll Middlemiss, one of Sophie's teachers from Little Learners, had started a lottery-style raffle back in March but due to some computer issues I wasn't able to get the necessary information from her to post on the website. However, she still has tickets available and the lottery is based on the Ohio's 3-digit lottery system. Tickets will be available through April 30th and are $10. Each day in May, except Sundays, a ticket will be drawn with the winner receiving $50.

To purchase a ticket, please contact Carroll by phone at (440)899-1231, or by email at cmiddlemiss@oh.rr.com, or by mail at 603 Wildbrook Drive, Bay Village, Ohio 44140. She still has plenty of tickets left and her goal was to sell 1000 tickets. She will also be selling tickets at the last Little Gym event on April 27th.

Thanks Carroll for your efforts! It's so awesome to see so many friends, family, and strangers involved in supporting Sophie.

Love,
Sarah

No comments: